Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{What I Love Wednesdays} Part 2

I have 4 blog posts to put up on my photography blog, so this is gonna be a quick one! You can check those posts out at {http://angelkissesphoto.blogspot.com}.




I adore costume jewelry. To be honest...I'm a jewelry junkie...and I'm okay with it! I was reading (or flipping through) a copy of Family Circle that my mother-in-law brought up from Florida last weekend and saw that Heidi Klum has a new jewelry line that is selling on QVC.com. How fun are these pieces?? I love! You can check the earrings our HERE, and the bracelet HERE. Is there anything that this women does badly? If you can think of anything, let me know!

For those of you who know me well, then you know I am a total Zoebot! I LOVE Rachel Zoe. She is so entertaining to me, and I live vicariously through her TV show. I lived in LA for a while, years ago, and clothes seriously are THAT important to so many people out there! I worked in a boutique on Robertson Blvd (across the street from Kitson Boutique and The Ivy), and Mrs. Zoe made a brief appearance. It was quite exciting: she waltzed in, said that she would take one of everything in a size zero (for a video shoot with Lindsey Lohan when she went through her alien/bobble head skinny faze), handed me her black, titanium Amex card, then waltzed back out. Thus began my fascination! Anyhoo, I love her over-the-top style and really wish I were cool enough to pull off this jacket that she designed! Oh, the fur (faux of course)! You can see the details on the coat HERE. You can also read The Zoe Report, her fashion blog, HERE.


I saw this on Pinterest and just adore the message, colors and whimsy of it. Take a look at this and other works from the artist HERE.



Lastly, I LOVE my boys! My word, how they have grown this year. Time is just flying by. Looking at these pictures of them side-by-side, it's a little bittersweet. I love how they have grown into little boys, how they are best buddies, and how Colton so looks up to his big brother. At the same time, it makes me a little sad that those baby and toddler days are now behind us. They are so independent now and don't need their Mommy and Daddy for as much as they used to. I miss that! But, I am thankful that I am their Mommy, and that I got to be there for those moments. I am grateful to have all of the photos that I have taken, so we can always look back and reminisce.



That's all for today, folks! I hope you enjoy and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment