Friday, February 10, 2012

{**Star Student**}

My sweet Hayden is STAR STUDENT OF THE WEEK!  I am so very proud, especially since this is the second time he has been given this honor.  This time around, Hayden got to bring home the class puppy, Happy, for the week.  He had a little bit of an assignment to complete.  He had to show Happy his room, introduce him to the family, play with him and read to him.  We had to photograph all of these events so that he can tell the class about it today.  Here are some of the shots we got:


Happy The Class "Dog"

Hayden Reading "Grover Goes to School" to Happy

Introducing Happy To His Family
Today, Hayden also had to take his custom Valentines Bag to school to share for Show-And-Tell.  Here is what we came up with (I printed the photos out and glued them to his bag, then spruced it up with some glitter...of course):



Hayden told me exactly what he wanted and helped me design this.  He is so proud to share this with his friends.  I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of myself.  I'm getting better at this photoshop/design thing.

Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment