Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{What I LOVE Wednesday}

I LOVE our new church!!!!  We have been going to Momentum CC in McDonough for a few weeks now...and WOW!  You just walk in the place and you feel the Lord at work.  We decided after week #1 that this was our new church home and we cannot wait to start our life group tonight!!!  Already, we have met so many new friends and have received an outpouring of support and encouragement.  These are the people I want to do life with and that I want my children to grow up around.  HUGE BLESSING!!!


This sounds like something my Grandmother would have said.  I love this print and if I were allowed to have pink anywhere in my house, I would buy it and frame it!  You can find the original HERE.


I love this outfit!  What I love even more, is that I currently own all of these items except the pink scarf.  That should be easy enough to find for pretty cheap.  Of course, I have pink heels, not flats, but I would have made that swap anyway.  If you haven't checked out Polyvore.com you should.  It's almost as addicting as Pinterest!!!


Don't you love the whimsy and playfulness of this foyer?  Well, I do!  Our Fifth House is one of my favorite blogs to read.  It's written by a lovely woman with a great sense of humor and even better style.  You should check out her living room...if it weren't so frowned upon, I would (attempt to) copy everything in it!  And don't get me started on her dining room!


Oh My Word!!!  We made this Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast a few nights ago for dinner.  Words cannot describe how yummy it was!  The sauce, oh the sauce!  We added mushrooms to it, and I could have just eaten it with a spoon.  Delicious!  This was a Pinterest find also, but I forgot to actually pin it (again).  I got so excited that I just wrote down the directions and forgot to keep track of it (I do this quite a bit if you can't tell).  I was able to find THIS blog post, and it looks like we saw the same pin.  It's the exact same recipe we used.  Super easy and beyond delicious!!!!
This is a picture of my dinner.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!  You're Halfway There!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment